Head Chair Introduction: Alex Plewinski



 Hey delegates, welcome to the BMUN LXX JCC Blog! My name is Alex Plewinski and I'm going to be your head chair for our joint crisis committee on the Spanish Civil War. I'm super excited to see what you guys do with this interesting, complex, and chaotic topic in committee this year.

A little about me: I'm from Miami, Florida and this is my second year in BMUN and in Berkeley. I'm really loving California so far, particularly for the great weather, geography, and people. I'm studying mechanical engineering, which has been something I've been interested since my freshman year of highschool. My interest in engineering hasn't prevented me from also pursuing my interest in global affairs and politics. I started MUN as a way to keep myself learning and thinking about these kinds of important topics and I quickly fell in love with it. 

This will be my first time as a head chair of a committee and I hope that you all enjoy the topic and committee, the vice chairs and I have worked very hard on it. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out through our committee email, and we'll see you at BMUN!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procedure Guides, Flow of Committee, and Expectations of Crisis

Vice Chair Introduction: Riley Thompson