Vice Chair Intro: Deepak Ragu

 Hey Guys! My name is Deepak Ragu, and I am super excited to be one of your vice-chairs for the Joint Cabinet Crisis Committee this year! I am currently a junior at UC Berkeley, and I'm a Computer Science and Political Science double major. Having done MUN since 7th grade, I'm super excited to once again chair at BMUN! During high school, I've had the opportunity to both compete in and chair crisis committees, so I look forward to teaching about the Spanish Civil War and helping you improve your crisis abilities as well.

Outside of MUN, I'm involved with a few other organizations at Cal as well, including Sigma Alpha Nu (co-ed pre-law fraternity). In my free time, I usually just hang out with my friends and play card games, or catch up on tv shows like The Flash and How I Met Your Mother.

If you have any questions related to BMUN, Berkeley and its beautiful campus, MUN in general, or otherwise, feel free to send me an email at dragu@bmun.org or contact the BMUN secretariat. Happy Prepping!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Head Chair Introduction: Alex Plewinski

Procedure Guides, Flow of Committee, and Expectations of Crisis

Vice Chair Introduction: Riley Thompson