Vice Chair Intro: Milana Tatarintseva

 


Hello!
My name is Milana Tatarintseva and I’m one of your vice chairs. I'm looking forward to a weekend of exciting debate on such an intricate and rich topic!

I’m a third-year majoring in Computer Science and minoring in BioEngineering. I've always been fascinated by the intersection of technology and medicine, particularly bioinformatics. In high school, I attended BMUN twice as a delegate and had a fantastic experience, so I'm very grateful to be able to be part of BMUN for my third year at Berkeley.

I grew up in Los Angeles and though I miss the beaches and endless sunny days, I've really come to appreciate the beauty, diversity, and excitement of the Bay Area. In my free time, I enjoy checking out the countless coffee shops around, playing card games, and occasionally going on hikes. 

The dynamic nature of JCC creates the potential for incredibly innovative and adaptive solutions. I hope you learn something new as you prepare for committee and come ready for an engaging experience. Good luck and can’t wait to see you all in March!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Head Chair Introduction: Alex Plewinski

Procedure Guides, Flow of Committee, and Expectations of Crisis

Vice Chair Introduction: Riley Thompson