Valentina de la Pava

 Hello! My name is Valentina de la Pava and I am very excited for my first official BMUN CONFERENCE. I am a first-year international student from Bogota, Colombia intending to double major between Political Economy and Art History. Back home, I was part of MUN since sixth grade, in eleventh grade, I was the Under-Secretary-General of Press and Publications and in twelve grade I was the Under-Secretary-General of Diplomacy & Outreach. Currently, I am part of the MARS (media) team in BMUN. I love going to museums, reading, languages, and hanging out with my friends! Outside of BMUN, I am part of the Waterski and Wakeboard team, Snow Ski and Snowboard Team, and Her Campus. I hope that all of you have fun and learn, welcome to the committee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procedure Guides, Flow of Committee, and Expectations of Crisis

Head Chair Introduction: Alex Plewinski

Vice Chair Introduction: Riley Thompson